79th Annual Meeting Just Around the Corner
Plan to attend this year’s annual meeting on Friday, June 9. Registration will begin at 10:30 a.m. As in previous years, a barbecue pork chop dinner will be served by the Shelby County Pork Producers between 10:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. The business meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m.
The pre-meeting festivities will once again be held at the Shelby County 4-H Fairgrounds, and the business portion of the meeting will be held inside the 4-H Center located off North Route 128, just behind the Shelby County Farm Bureau and Shelby Electric Cooperative offices in Shelbyville.
Bring the whole family and join us on June 9 for your cooperative’s 79th Annual Meeting.
Meeting will be held at the Shelby County 4-H Fairgrounds, Shelbyville, IL. Come and eat barbecue pork chops with your friends and family (Prepared by Pork Producers of Shelby County)
• There will be a free Health Fair with testing for blood pressure.
• A representative from Air Evac Lifeteam will be on hand to answer any questions.
• Entertainment preceding the meeting by The Hood Family Band.
• All registered members will receive a $10 bill credit - $11 if you bring your registration card.
• Must be present to win door prizes in the drawing after the meeting.
$250 “Shelby Electric Dollars” that can be used for any Shelby Electric provided service.
Prizes will be given at the close of the business meeting.*
*Eligibility for prizes: You must be registered for this year’s annual meeting by 1:00 p.m. to be eligible for all prize drawings and you must be present to win.
Click on the annual meeting cover below to see your cooperative's financial statements, see director districts, meeting agenda, employee anniversary dates and a report from your
President/CEO Josh Shallenberger.
Any questions, please call the cooperative 800-677-2612!